1. What happens if a vegetarian gets bitten by a zombie?
I'm not too sure but I'm pretty sure that if you're turned in to a zombie then you probably forget about who you were. So a vegetarian, or even a vegan, would forget all about that. Actually vegans are worse. They won't eat any animal products, but not many people actually class humans as animals any more. Vegans would have no problem with eating people. Basic answer is that zombies don't retain much of their humanity, let alone any of their moralistic ideals.
2. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Psychologist. Though in the interests of a fun answer, I would be either a photographer or a make up artist so that I know what famous people and models look like under the make up, and without the airbrush, so I can show it to people to prove no one looks like that. Okay that wasn't that fun.
3. Why is Justin Bieber so popular?
I don't know and really I don't care any more. There are plenty of things that are popular that I think shouldn't be and I have no idea why. She just seems to be the ideal mate for teenage girls. Everything they look for in a boy, but is in reality a girl. If I really think about it I can understand why Justine is popular, but I'd rather not think about it.
4. Who's better, Bon Scott or Brian Johnson?
I'm not a huge AC/DC fan actually. So I couldn't give a proper answer. Oh well.
5. What was the best period in history to live in?
There are so many cool ones but I'm going to say ancient Greece. Greece was a huge gay bash. Everything was going great until the Roman's came along. It's odd that the world has actually become a lot LESS accepting. No one thought anything about being gay back then. It was pretty much fashionable. I would also like to have been a part of Feudal Japan.
6. Who's the greatest person in history?
Jesus. But given how many people there have been called Jesus, I'm not going to say which one. Me in a past life must have rocked pretty hard too. There are too many choices. There's a LOT of history you know?
7. What was high school like for you?
I didn't go to high school so I'm just going to use our equivalent I guess which is secondary school. It's our last school anyway. In a word? Godfuckingawful. Okay it wasn't all that bad thanks to Jessie, but overall it sucked. Majorly. I think I've covered more than enough of it though really.
8. Do you prefer movies, TV, music or books?
I think music doesn't fit in there. Movies and tv can be good, they can really help get across what happens, especially if it's an anime. I like movies and tv, when they stick to the source material. For the most part I prefer books though.
9. Which superhero would you most like to be?
Hugh Jackman. What? He counts. He is the real Wolverine. If he's not available then I'll be...hmmm...Does Thor count? He's technically a God, and not a super hero. But oh well.
10. If a genie granted you three wishes, how on Earth did you get them and can I have one?
I don't think I can tell you how I got them, it's highly confidential. Sure you can have one. I can always wish for more genies. If you can't wish for more wishes you can always wish for more genies.
As for passing it on, whatever. If you read all of this, and especially if you leave a good comment, then you're one of my favourite bloggers, and I don't need an award to tell you that. Neither do you. Just tell people I love your blog and they'll be all over you.
However in the interests of messing with other people, something I rather enjoy, I will in fact force some people to answer questions. Originally you have to pass it on to ten people (after stating ten facts but come on people I'm answering over 80 questions here, that's more than enough random trivia about me!) and have them answer 10 questions. So let's try and think of some questions for people to answer. If I can even come up with 10 people to answer them.
1. Why dance with the devil when you can dance with me?
2. Is it true that the good girls go to Heaven, but the bad girls go everywhere? Someone told me so.
3. If we were in a bar together, how would you get my attention? Whoever is the smoothest wins.
4. Magnets, how do they work?
5. Who would win in a fight between Jesus and a polar bear?
6. China has declared war on the US, and each side is dragging their "friends" in to it. How screwed are you?
7. Which is your favourite accent to hear?
8. What do you think of my writing?
9. If we were the last two people on Earth, would you accept me as your God?
10. Did you get any of the references? Besides the really obvious one.
Which poor saps do I want to answer these questions? Well some of my favourite bloggers on holiday right now actually -_- So my choices are rather limited indeed.
If they were around I'd have Lady In Red and Leah do it too. So ladies if you see this consider yourself tagged. Or whatever.
Anyone else can have a go too in the comments if they want. Frankly the more people I have willing to be my followers, the safer it is to execute Order 66.
Again with the references.
|LOOK AT THE SHINY SHINY|