A bit ago my very good friend and all round awesome person who is totally not lazy at all Leah made this post. She decided to join me on my journey into doing A-Z, but she's working on it at a much better pace than me. For the letter C she chose the word "challenge" and did a blogging challenge where you say 20 things to people that you wish you could actually say to them. The point is that you don't say who it's to. I thought that I would give it a shot for the letter h, as I'm about to be honest both to myself, and to others. Though of course they won't know it. I may also talk about honesty itself at a later date. So here are 20 things I wish I could say.
1. I miss you. I really do. (okay I could say that to a lot of people)
2. I'm sorry if I hurt you.
3. If I hugged you I don't think I would let you go.
4. You make me jealous very easily, often without even trying.
5. If you came back into my life, I wouldn't push you away. Even if I should.
6. I'm not sure I hate you anymore. It's been so long, and I've grown weary.
7. I have a lot more problems than you think.
8. You have a lot more problems than you think.
9. Why are you doing this? He's not right for you and you know it. So why?
10. Sometimes I want you to use me.
11. Open up to me. Please. I can help.
12. You've hurt me. A lot. So much I'm not sure I can allow myself to forgive you.
13. Please, don't try to be nice to me. I hate that.
14. You're so awesome it hurts.
15. Can I have this dance?
16. Why did you go?
17. I'm not entirely sure I was kidding. Then again I never am.
18. I looked you up not long back. I wish I didn't.
19. I would have given you anything I could.
20. I will give you anything I can.
So, there you have it. Even though I got out of Leah which ones were about me, I don't think I plan on telling anyone who this stuff is about. It's about several people. Though of course I'm a nice person and all so I'd probably cave quickly.Plus actually between when I initially wrote this and now, I've forgotten some of them.