Friday, 3 February 2012
I Go To Eleven
+250 internets to whoever gets that reference in the title.
So, Fang at http://blog.fangtalks.com (Fancypants has his own domain) recently hit me with a "Blogger tag". I might not have participated but he asked me questions and God knows I love to answer those. So I will in fact be participating. You can skip most of this if you want, I won't mind.
So, first off the rules. Screw that I'm not going to follow them. Basically I just have to say 11 random things about me and then answer the questions Fang asked. Eleven things about me;
1. I have my first driving lesson today and I'm crapping my proverbial pants about it. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes, if I survive. Or don't end up in the hospital for too long.
2. Speaking of hospitals, I'm not fond of them, but thankfully I can only remember ending up in there twice. Once when I broke my wrist, and when I bruised by toe bone. They both bloody hurt.
3. I'm a wrestling fan. This may come as no shock to most of you but hey there might be some people who didn't know.
4. I'm trying to adopt a more normal sleeping pattern. No one knows why.
5. I'm a compulsive flirt. I flirt with a lot of people, often without realising.
6. I'm cold.
7. I have trouble completing a game. Seriously, my list of half completed games is longer than my list of actually completed games. At least, what I can remember of both of them.
8. I love manga and anime. Again, may come as no surprise.
9. I still feel shame over joining Twitter.
10. Part of me also wishes I'd never joined Facebook, but I met Jessie on there after two years, so I still have to be thankful for it.
11. I have several draft posts that for some reason or another, will probably never see the light of day.
Now for Fang's 11 questions. The only reason I did this in the first place. I'll change his questions to italics and my answers to bold.
1, How was your day? Anything exciting happened?
I'll answer this for the day I wrote it. It was okay, not much exciting ever happens to me. Today I took a cardigan off for a baby and didn't break it's arm. That's about it.
2. Ever done anything that falls waaay outside of the social norms of your gender/age group? ie watched My Little Pony and enjoyed it or something?
I watched and enjoyed My Little Pony and still do. Fluttershy is best poni. But outside your example...When I was younger I did enjoy several shows that were aimed more at girls, it's not just a recent thing. Though there were some shows I was never going to like, such as Bratz. I never got the point of those skanks. I do exhibit some childish behaviour.
3.If you were to classify yourself into a certain social group/style (ie gothic, emo, stoner, etc) which one would you place yourself in?
Goth. It's what everyone else thinks I am. I never did fit in even with those guys though. Plus I like Savage Garden and Bryan Adams. What self respecting goth would admit that?
4. Favourite Sesame Street character?
Cookie Monster. That dude was a drug addict and nobody cared.
5. Seek out a popular YouTube video, check the comments. What are your thoughts on those people?
Any video, ever, makes me lose faith in humanity. Especially reading some of the comments on MLP videos. I can gain some faith in myself by telling myself I'm not them.
6.Do you have any neurotic/OCD tendencies?
I like things to be organised. Though I actually hate organising. I just like everything having a place.
7. What's the meaning of life?
There are a couple. I usually say death though.
8. Do you collect something?
Not really. Too poor. Or to shameful. Unless you count my hoards of pictures.
9. Ultimate fantasy?
Depends. One thing I would love to do is have a huge house and have a buttload of animals living there. I would have a lot of land and basically turn my home into a wildlife preserve. If you mean my ultimate sexual fantasy. Having sex? Let's get that done and then worry about the freaky disturbing shit I do in the bedroom.
10. Weirdest dream?
Most of my dreams are weird but one of the more weird ones is one I had years back. I was in the school with some friends and it was basically like Lord Of The Rings. I think we had to find our way to a certain room but we were blocked all the time. I wish I could remember more of it. I've also had a dream where I'm in a girls house and I have to hide from her parents and I'm hiding out in room after room. Doesn't sound very weird but it was at the time.
11.Have you enjoyed this "11 Questions" thing?
Not enough to pass it on.
That's right I'm going to be a bastard and not tag anyone else. When I was a kid I never ran fast enough to tag other people when I played tag, and things are no different here. It's why I didn't post the rules earlier, I had no intention of following them. I was supposed to submit 11 questions of my own and tag 11 people to answer them. Even if I was going to do it I couldn't think of 11 people anyway. I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll think up some questions and if you want to answer them, then feel free to. This is specifically against the rules actually. HA! ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWER! It is actually in the rules that you can't just tell people to take the tag if they want. Anyway, here's 11 questions. Feel free to take a post to answer them.
1. How many relationships have you been in?
2. How many close friends would you say you have?
3. How many friends in general would you say you have?
4. If you were going to have a kid, would you wish for a boy or a girl?
5. Would you ever eat roadkill? I'm told some roadkill recipes are quite delicious.
6. Cats or dogs?
7. If you could stop George Lucas or Steven Spielberg from making movies, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
8. Is sanity overrated?
9. Do you have a favourite breed of cat or dog?
10. How many Facebook friends do you have?
11. Did you find my lack of random inane questions disturbing? (I sure did)
Oh and because I can kind of have an excuse to mention it, Hazel recently gave me a shiny silver version of the "versatile blogger" award.
I didn't want to dedicate an entire post to it, seeing as I've already won it, but I can slip it in here.
And I recently broke the 300 follower point, I may have more of a celebration some other time.