|I'm sad that there isn't a "bee" pun|
So this one calls for another seven things about me. I can't remember what I've already said so you'll have to forgive me if I'm repeating myself.
1. I love Doctor Who. I'm currently re-re-watching it. I'm talking about the newer series' that is. I have recently found all the original episodes online. If I find the time and the stars are right, I might try to watch it.
2. I'm still waiting for my driving license. I applied for it a while ago, and after a few weeks they sent me two letters. One saying I didn't fill the form out right, and I had to fill in the questions I didn't. I also had to go to one of their opticians, because it doesn't matter I went to my own the day before I applied. Ah well. My stepdad says it can take like six weeks to process, so I'm just going to have to keep waiting I guess. Hopefully they will send me a letter even if they decide I can't have one even after two opticians say I can see more than good enough to drive.
3. My iTunes music collection is 13.87gb big. This is STILL NOT ENOUGH. NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH.
4. It still pains me that the 90's were 20 years ago. Damn I miss the 90's.
5. I haven't written anything in my book in so long it is becoming painful -_- It's doubly annoying because the action is picking up, it's stuff that I shouldn't be able to stop writing. Some would probably say that writing this blog is one thing that stops me writing my fiction. Eh. It's possible I guess.
6. I cancelled my preorder of Skyrim. Don't worry I'll still end up playing it, but I don't really have any income (old news) and I had just enough to get my dad a Christmas present. I chose to get him that present. I am getting some money at the end of the month (yay) and most of it's going to go to him as well.
7. I still hold out hope for Shenmue 3. Most Sega fans know at least about the Shenmue series, about how fantastically amazingly awesomely spectacular awesome it is. But they never made 3 because Sega went, well, it went how it did, before then. All the fans want it, and one day, it will happen.
I'm also supposed to pass it on, but...should I do it? I'm too tired to think of people to pass it on.