As I've moved the round up post to Monday, I really don't know what to do here on Saturday. Let's face it, intellectualism will not go down to well on Saturday, so there won't be any kind of essay length post. Most people want to enjoy their Saturdays, not spend it contemplating life, and I want those kind of posts to reach as many people as possible.
Here are some ideas I'm tossing around, and as the people who regularly view me on Saturdays, these posts will be for you, so I want your opinion on them.
- Make Saturday video day. As well as my Q&A vlog, I can do, or try to do, videos on other things, but I suppose I'll have to see how the Q&A vlog goes down before seriously attempting this. Plus I would need good ideas for videos to do. Bersercules has video reviews down, and I don't want to steal his thunder, plus I could never do it as well as him.
- Motivation day. In the older days of this place, I would dedicate a day to posting random inspirational or just badass quotes. I can start doing this again for Saturdays. It's something small, and it might bring a smile to someone's face
- Picture day. Now I've got myself a scanner, I've been contemplating drawing some things, and then colouring them on my computer and posting them or some such thing. The downside to this is that I'm very bad with drawing and very self conscious lol.
- Another kind of picture day. I come across a lot of good pictures over my time on the internet, and I could post some, but I've always loved original content too much to do this. Yes I am aware that I won't post pictures due to OC, but I will post quotes. There's no real need to point that out to me.
- Take the damn day off. I'm not sure I'll ever really do this lol. But it's something I could consider I guess.
So, as the people who are reading this, and such the type who come here nearly every day, or at least on Saturdays, what kind of post do you want to see here? Maybe it's none of the above. I'm a blogger of the people, and for the people, so let me know! Heck I could just make a number generator and then use that to decide which one of the ideas I post each week.