I was going to do a post today about the Mario game franchise, but then something happened. I got me another award, bringing the grand total to five. So instead yay more award posts. The Mario one is in the vault though, it made me laugh, so I expect I'll post it eventually. I'm also pleased to have five awards, I seem to have some mild form of OCD and five is a much better number to have than four. Just like I'd rather have ten than nine and well you get the idea, I prefer nice round numbers.
Anyway, like the title suggests, the award I got was a versatile blogger award:
Hazel (AKA Pablo's Angel, but she's also her own woman). Now this one calls for seven facts is it? about myself. Well I've already given away seven facts. Five confessions, and I gave away one in the interview I did with the Hasidic Plumber. So, okay, that's actually six. But to rely on those six would be kinda lazy anyway, so I'll try to come up with seven more.
1. The avatar I have on my profile doesn't actually look that much like me, but I do have green eyes, long brown hair, and a wish to own a trench coat (though I do have one ha), but my face is chubbier than that. I've talked about my weight a bit before. You can consider my profile picture a cartoonized version of what I want to look like, stubble and all.
2. I actually can't grow facial hair very well. I would love a full beard, but it just doesn't grow. It actually took me 19 years to shave for the first time, and I taught myself. I guess I just never had enough facial hair for someone to bother teaching me, and I just never asked.
3. My voice sounds weird to me. I mentioned before that me and Jesse started singing when she was drunk, but the day after, we sang a bit more, and I recorded it. My voice sounded really deep, but then when I recorded just myself singing a different song, my voice wasn't. Plus I can get kind of high pitched lol.
4. I can't swim. This counts as a fact because really, after a whole year of lessons, I should be able to. But I just can't. Not terribly fond of water anyway. Maybe that would be helped if I could swim though, or maybe if I felt better about water I'd be able to swim. Who knows?
5. I have a fridge in my bedroom. No I'm not lazy. What happened is that I asked my dad for a mini-fridge to store my drinks in so that my nieces didn't take them, because I don't like sharing. A few days later he comes back with a decent sized fridge, and I don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If it wasn't for the loud noises it can sometimes make, it'd be seriously cool actually. I still keep a lot of things in the kitchen and the fridge there, so I do still go down to the kitchen and not just be incredibly lazy lol. Plus it's mostly healthy crap in mine.
6. I don't remember when I got my bedroom door, I just know it's not been put up yet. I think I've had the thing since maybe June, I'm really not sure anymore. As for why it's not up. My brother is going to put it up. We got bedroom doors at roughly the same time, but my door frame was annoying as hell and doesn't support actual doors, so he's going to have to sand some of it off before he puts it up, and he's just not done it. I get closer and closer to doing it myself, but I don't want to mess it up, I'd rather just let him do it, he knows what he's doing.
7. I only see out of one eye at a time. I have something called Strabismus. Also known as a squint. I'm also slightly short sighted in my right eye because that's the one I use most, but not enough to need glasses. At first I thought this meant I have a permanent blind spot, but I don't really. At least I don't think I do. I still have peripheral vision in the other eye, it's just that I don't know what it's looking at lol. I imagine that if I was looking out of my right eye, and something came at me from the left, my brain would still say to me "Hey, I'd move if I were you. Wait, I'm your brain, I AM you. Shit, move! Move!"
So there you go, seven more little tidbits about me. As for passing it on, I'm not sure how many I should pass it on to, Hazel did two, and I don't really feel like passing it on, so I'll just do what I did last time. If you're on my list of blogs to check out, and you've updated in the past week, thus proving your versatility (plus people seem to be blogging less -_-) then consider yourself the owner of one. Yay you!
Finally a special shout out (What is this? Crappy radio?) To The Rambler who tossed me a Liebster award. I am not going to extend this post by handing out anymore of those. Hell, I've already given one to about 30 or so people, so actually if anything I need a few more to make up for the amount I've given out lol. But anyway, she updates more than I do actually, and her blog has lots of pretty pictures, and she's adorable, and best of all, funny. She went for over a year with less than ten followers, if ANYONE deserves an award, it is surely her.