|Look at this, then look at my blog. See the difference?|
The rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it. - Done! Wait I didn't say thanks, thank you Mai, Cray, and Joan. Mai says her real name is Joan. That makes things easier. Anyway, yes, thank you very much :)
2. Answer the following questions.
- Favourite Colour: Black, red, blue, so many
- Favourite Animal: Cats
- Favourite Number: Don't have one really
- Favourite Drink: Chocolate Milkshake, but it has to be soy cos I'm partly lactose intolerant.
- Facebook or Twitter: facebook
- Your passion: Reading, writing, and gaming
- Giving or getting presents: giving
- Favourite pattern: hmmm....I don't think I have one.
- Favourite day: Wednesday, it's shopping day, typically the day I work, and also the day I have dinner with my dad, which can be quite nice :)
- Favourite flowers: Black roses. What? WHAT?
It also asks me to pass it on to ten other people. But I don't think I could do that, I had enough trouble picking five for my Liebster, and when you consider that altogether I'm owed 25 passes (10x the two Sunshines, 5x the Liebster) I think I'll settle it by saying this. Look at my blogs you should check out page. If your name is listed on there, congratulations, you are now the proud owner of a Sunshine award. There's about 25 in there, probably more. So yes, consider yourself, a winrar.
I promised two things today didn't I? I did indeed. So here is the second thing. Wait for it...
I joined Twitter.
I feel shame on levels I've never really felt before. Twitter was the one thing I said I would never do. I meant it too. Twitter just doesn't allow for my writing style either. I hate shortening words, and I deplore "txtspeak" so much. I just can't bring myself to do it. Anyway, what this really means is that I can post my stuff up there, and I'm more than happy to put other peoples stuff up there too. It would be nice if you would tweet my stuff, but you remain under no obligation to :) I'm just trying to do a nice thing. And in the end, isn't that it's own reward?
It never is is it? Anyway. Yes, I've done a shameful, shameful deed. It's still nice to know that you can go lower though, but really, what's lower than this?
If you're interested in following me on Twitter, which would be a nice thing to do, it's @Ramblingperson Or however that stuff goes. Anyway, I'm registered as Ramblingperson, should be easy to find, I even have the same picture I have as my profile picture here. http://twitter.com/#!/Ramblingperson should be a direct link to my profile.
One last thing, I put off a major rage post in order to do this, so look forward to lots of rage over the coming week.